A well ventilated structure with wide spaced corridors and closed on all sides. The rooms are wide and can accommodate two students per room. A lounge for visiting guests is also provided, there are separate deputy and assistant wardens to monitoring the hostel activities.
- A cot per student, working tables and chairs are provided for each room. There are ceiling fans, tube lights, two double socket power switch boards, bureaus and metal/wood racks. Shoe/slipper stand is also provided for inmate of each room and Generator and UPS facilities have been provided in hostel.
- Dining hall is wide spaced with a capacity of 200 students at a time. Granite table tops with stainless steel stools are provided. A storage rack for plates is available. Washing sinks are available. All the mess services (Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner) are of self serviced.
- A 42″ LED TV is provided in Dining Hall for entertainment.
- RO water (Normal/Cold/ Hot) is provided for drinking purposes. RO water doctor is also available at each floor for easy access at any time.
- Separate washing area and washing machine for each wing is being installed.
- Dailies (The Hindu Tamil and English) are provided to each room to improve the language fluency and general knowledge. Separate reading room is also provided.
- Indoor game facility like shuttle badminton, carrom board and chess are available inside the hostel.
- Medical kit comprising of painkiller, first aid kit, simple generic drugs are available for immediate relief. Students in need of medical attention are taken to multi specialty hospital at Hosur, for that there is separate vehicle (bolero) available in hostel by round the clock.
- The hostel facilities are maintained by a team of housekeeping and sanitary workers who maintain the rooms, corridors, common area, bathrooms and toilets daily.